- Shailaja Reddy Alludu Box Office Collections (Day 1): Chay's Film Opens Well; Creates A Record
- U Turn Review: This Engrossing Tale With Impressive Turn Of Events Will Keep You Hooked!
- U Turn Twitter Review: Here Is What Fans Feel About The Samantha Starrer
- Samantha Reacts To The U Turn–Shailaja Reddy Alludu Clash; Says Pawan Kumar Wants Controversy
- U Turn Trailer: Samantha Akkineni's Latest Promises To Be A Captivating Thriller
- U Turn First Look: Samantha Akkineni’s Intense New Avatar Is A Treat For Her Fans
There's no denying the fact that the charming Samantha is one of the most talented and successful stars in the Telugu film industry today. The bubbly beauty enjoys a strong fan following thanks to her good looks, impressive versatility as a performer, amicable nature and sincere performances. Over the years, she has worked with some of the industry's biggest names and this has established her as a force to be reckoned with. Now, here is some good news for her fans.
In an exciting development, the trailer of her U Turn has become a rage within hours of being released. The trailer was released on Friday(August 17, 2018)and it has already crossed the 2-million views mark. This clearly indicates that it has struck all the right notes and clicked with the audience.
In case you did not know, U Turn is a psychological-thriller and features Sam in the role of a reporter. The film is a remake of the Kannada hit of the same name and has been directed by Pawan Kumar. Interestingly, the original version featured Shraddha Srinath in the lead and its success benefited her in a big way. Let us hope that the remake propels Samantha to new heights.
If things go as planned, U Turn will hit the screens on September 13, 2018.
On a related note, this is a busy time for Samantha. Besides U Turn, she also has Super Deluxe and Seema Raja in her kitty. Super Deluxe is a drama and also features Fahadh and Vijay Sethupathi in the lead. On the other hand, Seema Raja is an action-comedy and also stars Sivakarthikeyan in the lead.