TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
In a shocking and unfortunate development, veteran Tollywood actress Annapoorna's daughter Keerthi reportedly committed suicide on Saturday(July 28, 2018) at her residence. According to the latest reports, she took the extreme step by hanging herself from a fan. Commenting on her suicide, a police officer said confirmed that the 35-year-old had committed suicide by hanging herself from a ceiling fan and indicated that further investigations are on. Keerthi was reportedly facing some health issues and it is believed that this might have been the reason behind her taking the extreme step.
Keerthi had tied the knot nearly three years ago much to the delight of her well-wishers. According to some reports, the lady and her hushand had been staying separately for some time.
On a related note, Annapoorna is perhaps best known for her performances in films such as Samsaram Oka Chadarangam and Assembly Rowdy. Some of her noted Tamil films include Nadodi Pattukkaran, and Varavu Nalla Uravu to name a few.
We offer our condolences to Annapoorna and hope that she stays strong in this difficult time.