TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
In a shocking and unfortunate development, veteran Tollywood actress Annapoorna's daughter Keerthi reportedly committed suicide on Saturday(July 28, 2018) at her residence. According to the latest reports, she took the extreme step by hanging herself from a fan. Commenting on her suicide, a police officer said confirmed that the 35-year-old had committed suicide by hanging herself from a ceiling fan and indicated that further investigations are on. Keerthi was reportedly facing some health issues and it is believed that this might have been the reason behind her taking the extreme step.
Keerthi had tied the knot nearly three years ago much to the delight of her well-wishers. According to some reports, the lady and her hushand had been staying separately for some time.
On a related note, Annapoorna is perhaps best known for her performances in films such as Samsaram Oka Chadarangam and Assembly Rowdy. Some of her noted Tamil films include Nadodi Pattukkaran, and Varavu Nalla Uravu to name a few.
We offer our condolences to Annapoorna and hope that she stays strong in this difficult time.