TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
In an unfortunate development, veteran producer K Raghava passed away yesterday (July 31, 2018) at a noted hospital in Hyderabad after suffering a cardiac arrest. He was 105 and had been an integral part of the Telugu film industry for several decades. Fondly referred to as 'Cine Bhishma', the veteran introduced the likes of Dasari Narayana Rao, NTR and Kodi Ramakrishna to the audience. He was held in high regard by many in the industry and shared a good rapport with the likes of SV Ranga, Sivaji Ganesan and Bollywood actor Prithviraj Kapoor.
During his career, he had produced as many as 27 films under his banner. Out of these, 25 were declared 'blockbusters'. Some of his most popular films are Samsaram Sagaram, Suryachandrulu and Chaduvu Samksaram.
Most industry experts are of the opinion that K Raghava played an instrumental role in making Hyderabad the base of the Telugu film industry.
His contribution to the film world will truly never be forgotten. Our condolences go out to his family members and we hope that they stay strong in this difficult time.