TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
In an unfortunate development, veteran producer K Raghava passed away yesterday (July 31, 2018) at a noted hospital in Hyderabad after suffering a cardiac arrest. He was 105 and had been an integral part of the Telugu film industry for several decades. Fondly referred to as 'Cine Bhishma', the veteran introduced the likes of Dasari Narayana Rao, NTR and Kodi Ramakrishna to the audience. He was held in high regard by many in the industry and shared a good rapport with the likes of SV Ranga, Sivaji Ganesan and Bollywood actor Prithviraj Kapoor.
During his career, he had produced as many as 27 films under his banner. Out of these, 25 were declared 'blockbusters'. Some of his most popular films are Samsaram Sagaram, Suryachandrulu and Chaduvu Samksaram.
Most industry experts are of the opinion that K Raghava played an instrumental role in making Hyderabad the base of the Telugu film industry.
His contribution to the film world will truly never be forgotten. Our condolences go out to his family members and we hope that they stay strong in this difficult time.