TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The lovely Vidya Balan is beyond any doubt one of the most respected and talented stars in Bollywood today. The graceful lady enjoys a strong fan following thanks to her versatility as a performer, good looks, bindass nature and charming personality. Over the years, she has delivered some mesmerising performances and this has established her as a force to be reckoned with. At present, she is shooting for the eagerly-awaited NTR biopic, which is the first Tollywood film of her career.
During a recent event, the actress said that she is excited about being a part of the magnum opus and also added that shooting in Telugu is a unique and new experience for her.
"I have shot for around five days for the film but it has been a really nice experience as the team is really good and professional. Earlier, I did special appearances for one-two scenes in a Malayalam film(Urumi) but in this film, I have a full-fledged role. We start shooting sharp at 9 a.m. and finish dot at 6 p.m. which is really a unique experience for me," she added.
Well, it is good to know that Vidya is enjoying working in Tollywood and we hope that the NTR biopic opens new avenues for her. The film is based on the life of the former Andhra Pradesh CM NTR and is going to highlight some unknown aspects of his life. Directed by Krish, the biopic features Balakrishna in the titular role and is being shot simultaneously in Hindi and Telugu. In it, Vidya will be seen playing the role of NBK's on-screen wife.
The NTR biopic also features Rana Daggubati and Sumanth in the lead. The Ghazi actor is likely to play the role of the current Andhra CM Chandrababu Naidu in the film. On the other hand, Sumanth will be playing his grandfather and Telugu cinema's pride ANR on the big screen. The buzz is that actress Rakul Preet will be playing Sridevi in the NTR biopic. However, this has not been confirmed yet.