TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Last month, the much-loved Rashmika Mandanna found herself in the news for all the wrong reasons when the news of her breakup with fiance Rakshit Shetty became public. Initial reports suggested that the Kirik Party duo had parted ways because of 'compatibility issues'. And, needless to say, this left several fans heartbroken. Soon, Rashmika's mother confirmed the split and revealed that it was a mutual decision. She also stated that her daughter wanted to concentrate on her career. Now, the split is in the limelight for an unexpected reason.
As it so happens, Rashmika's Geetha Govindam co-star Vijay Deverakonda was recently asked a question about the star couple's split. Replying to it, he said he has no right to comment on someone's personal life. He added that he has a lot of respect for Rakshit and also called Rashmika a strong person.
"I like Rakshit's work and as a third person I shouldn't comment on someone's personal life. All I know is there are the ones most troubled and affected by all this. It is a highly unfortunate event. But it's life and they will move on. I like Rashmika as a co-star and she is a strong person," he was quoted as saying by a leading website
This is quite a balanced response and it proves that Vijay Deverakonda is a pretty mature person in real life. Just like the Arjun Reddy star said, we too hope that Rashmika stays strong and puts the personal setback behind her.