TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Friday, July 06, 2007
The film was made with the younger audience in mind despite them having absolutely no reasoning. A police doesn't go about shooting the bad guys unless he is provoked. That is one thing the films makers have overlooked. The film's first half is one, which is a little lighter with the jokes. The second half of the film is more dramatic.
The oft used technique of flashback has been used - something that could have been worked on. The boring scenes are complemented with the dances and the songs in the film. The sings are good but some of them happen at the wrong time.
The climax of the film in which Asish Vidyarthi enters is very enjoyable. Many of the people who saw the movie said that this particular scene was shot very well. The action scenes have been shot very well. Producer Bujji has another hit on his hands. Jagapati Babu's character should have bern given another song. It would have elevated his character more.
On the whole, the film is good.
Cast: Gopichand, Anushka, Jagapatibabu, Kalyani, Yashpal Sharma, Devaraj, Kota Srinivasa Rao, Brahmanandam, Venumadhav, Dharmavarapu Subrahmanyam, Ali, Asish Vidyarthi, Ahuti Prasad, Raghubabu, Chalapati Rao, Ravibabu, Amit, Pragati, Vijaya Singh, Revati, Padma Jayanti, Baby Kalki Mitra,
Music - Manisharma
Lyrics - Chandrabose Ramajogayya Sastry
Dialogues - M. Ratnam
Cinematography - Sekhar V Joseph
Editing - Gauthamraju
Action - Kanal Kannan Vijay and Ram-Lakshman
Choreography - Raju Sundaram, Amma Rajasekhar and Suchitra Chandrabose
Co-screenplay - Gopi Mohan
Presents - Baby Bhavya
Producer - Nallamalupu Srinivas (Bujji)
Story, screenplay and direction - Srivas.
Banner: Lakshmi Narasimha Productions
Released on: July 5, 2007