- Chiranjeevi Birthday Celebrations: Ram Charan, Allu Arjun And Others Attend The Event
- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Naa Peru Surya, Mehbooba & Officer Distributors Incur Huge Losses
- Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Box Office: First Weekend Worldwide Collections
- Allu Arjun's Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Pre-release Event Highlights
- VIRAL! Priya Varrier's Oru Adaar Love Act Gets A Superstar Version!
- CLASH AVERTED! Bharat Ane Nenu & Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Move Aside For Kaala!
- Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India First Impact Gets A Staggering Response!
- MEGA NEWS! Allu Arjun’s Insta Debut, Updates On PSPK25, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Other Mega Movies
- A New Rule By Telugu Film Distributors To Safeguard Themselves!
- Jr NTR & Allu Arjun's Interesting Combinations For Their Next Movies!
- Mega Fans Irked At Dil Raju Over Duvvada Jagannadham BO Figures!
After Ram Charan and Mahesh Babu hitting the bull's eye, Allu Arjun marches ahead as a military officer. With a neat teaser and an impressively edited trailer, Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India seems to be rich in content. The star cast looks bulky with some giant names being highlighted in the title card.
Surya (Allu Arjun) is a committed and dynamic army personnel whose main drawback is his short-tempered nature. His only objective is to guard his nation but his downside acts lets him down quite often. Surya gets into a brawl with a certain minister's son at a pub in one instance while he eliminates a terrorist in army prison in a different instance.
What are the consequences faced by Surya for his acts? What action is taken against Surya? Will Surya be able to fulfill his objective? These form the rest of the movie.
Allu Arjun's dedication and performance
Forced romance sequences
Undoubtedly, Allu Arjun is one of the talented powerhouses of Telugu cinema. This man has all qualities of an ideal actor and gushes it out at the right time. His dance moves are impeccable, dialogue delivery is near perfect, expressions are spot on and stunts are realistic. He is the biggest asset of Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India.
Anu Emmanuel looks gorgeous on-screen and adds a lot of glamour to flick. She is good in her restricted character. However, she doesn't appeal much with her performance.
Sarathkumar is convincing while his makeover isn't all that impressive. Action King Arjun is commands with his presence while Thakur Anup Singh is good. The rest of the casting adds weightage to the flick.
Rajeev Ravi, the cinematographer, has brought in all his experience into the flick. Cranking camera for such a flick requires attention to detail and he has excelled in colour grading and correction. The same has been rendered effortlessly by Ravi.
Vishal-Shekhar duo has been average this time around. Songs are not all that catchy while they have scored a bit with the background music.
With more number of producers, the investment too, gets bigger and that is evident on screen. The production values are rich and appealing.
Editing by Kotagiri Venkateshwara Rao is good while lyrics by Ramjogaiah Sastry and Sirivennela Seetharama Sastry are commendable. Ramjogaiah is turning out to be a one-stop writer for all genres of songs in a movie.
Despite being a debutant in direction, Vakkantham Vamsi carries a load of experience in writing. Though he promises the audience with the first 30 minutes into the movie, the rest doesn't compliment the same. The inconsistency levels makes it quite hard for the audience to follow the movie at times. Vamsi could have been more careful with his screenplay.
Action and dance masters of Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India deserve a special round of applause for their superior quality output. It shouldn't be too difficult when you have Bunny as your male lead.
Watch it for Allu Arjun's dedication & stellar performance!