London (ANI): Pete Doherty was saved from death when a paramedic team revived him after his heart stopped beating, following a suspected drug overdose. The Babyshambles frontman latest near-death experience reportedly happened before he took to the stage for a gig in an Austrian porn cinema in Graz.
According to reports, Doherty had reportedly been on a huge bender at his promoter Bettina Aichbauer's farmhouse, reports the Sun. Paramedics were called to the farmhouse by his promoter after Doherty 'passed out'. He was revived, but the gig had to be delayed four hours.
Doherty refused hospital treatment and managed to play his gig.
Read more about: pete doherty