A small fire broke out due to the crackers that were being used to shoot the Diwali sequence. A few days ago, the team of Star Plus' show Diya Aur Baati Hum witnessed a moment of panic when a small fire broke out on the sets of the show.
A source said, "The crew was shooting the Diwali sequence and as a part of it crackers were being burst. When the flower pot caught fire no one realized as the black screen that was made for the shoot was at a lower level. The sparks went so high up that the cloth caught fire. Initially the fire was unnoticeable but when the smoke started spreading everyone was frightened and exited from the set."
We contacted Anas Rashid aka Suraj who told us, "It was not major thing but just a small fire which was caught on the cloth. We all ran out of the set when we saw the fire and the shoot came to a standstill for some time, but everything became fine after sometime. We are glad that the crew managed to control the situation and escaped a major fiasco."
Catch the brightest Diwali with Suraj and Sandhya on Diya Aur Baati Hum at 9 pm only on STAR Plus!