- Katrina Kaif To Be Seen In Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil For An Item Number?
- Finally! Hrithik Roshan Speaks Up About His Relationship Status
- After Salman Khan, Now Hrithik Roshan Takes An Auto Ride Back Home With His Sons!
- Hrithik Roshan Upset With Bang Bang Makers For Replacing Him With Sidharth Malhotra
- IIFA 2015 Technical Awards Complete Winners List
- Hrithik Roshan-Katrina Kaif Likely To Pair Up Again
- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
A movie when released with all strategic planning will never fail. This holds good for Bang Bang. When it was released on October 2, it was a long five-day weekend. This added as an advantage to the makers of the film.
Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif starrer Bang Bang got into 100 Cr club in just five days of it's release. Now, the film which is slowly inching and making money at the box office has beaten the collection of Salman Khan's Kick, not in India but Overseas.
Salman Khan's Kick made Rs 67.96 Cr and Hrithik's Bang Bang made Rs 69.18 Cr ($11.3 million) and officially beats Kick.
The official Twitter handle of Foxstarhindi tweeted, "#BangBangMovie gets 3.41 cr on Wed in India - total @ 165.19 cr. Worldwide total @ 308.8 cr gross. A runaway hit is the cry all over! :)"
This made the film officially enter the 300 Cr club. Incidentally, Hrithik Roshan is planning to have a special screening of his film Bang Bang for 150 kids in Fun Republic at 6.00 p.m, Mumbai Today.
Check out the box office collections for 14 days below...
In INR Cr
Day 1: 27.54