- Katrina Kaif To Be Seen In Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil For An Item Number?
- Finally! Hrithik Roshan Speaks Up About His Relationship Status
- After Salman Khan, Now Hrithik Roshan Takes An Auto Ride Back Home With His Sons!
- Hrithik Roshan Upset With Bang Bang Makers For Replacing Him With Sidharth Malhotra
- IIFA 2015 Technical Awards Complete Winners List
- Hrithik Roshan-Katrina Kaif Likely To Pair Up Again
- Hrithik Roshan Says No To Weight Training For His Character In Super 30!
What's 'mindless and pointless' tag got to do with Bang Bang movie? The film is doing wonders at the Box Office. Bang Bang opened with a thunderous start and made Rs 50 Cr in just two days.
Even when some people called Bang Bang is not original but only a remake, this film is rocking the Box Office. It is one of the fifth highest opener of the year.
Bang Bang minted money on Friday and collected Rs 24.08 Cr on the second day of its release, taking its 2-day total to Rs 51.62 Cr at the Indian Box Office.
Siddharth Anand directed Bang Bang released in 5000 plus screens in India alone. The film touted to be made with a budget of 180 Cr is expected to enter the 100 Cr club in four days and 200 Cr in two weeks.
Bang Bang is not only running successfully in India but also worldwide. It is the highest opener at Pakistan Box Office with Rs 76.85 lakh. Hrithik Roshan starrer Bang Bang also made Rs 1.75 Cr at UK Box Office, Rs 1.63 crore in North America and Rs 50 lakh in Australia.
With Rs 27.54 Cr on day one and Rs 24.08 Cr on day 2, Bang Bang third day collection at Box Office early estimate is about Rs 20 Cr.