- Katrina Kaif To Be Seen In Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil For An Item Number?
- Finally! Hrithik Roshan Speaks Up About His Relationship Status
- After Salman Khan, Now Hrithik Roshan Takes An Auto Ride Back Home With His Sons!
- Hrithik Roshan Upset With Bang Bang Makers For Replacing Him With Sidharth Malhotra
- IIFA 2015 Technical Awards Complete Winners List
- Hrithik Roshan-Katrina Kaif Likely To Pair Up Again
- Mrunal Thakur On Working With Hrithik Roshan In Super 30: He Is Humble & Dedicated
Bang Bang which released on October 2 has got good positive reviews so far. The movie released along with Shahid Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor starrer Haider.
Trade Analysts predicted a big war at the box office between the two big movies. Haider, though has big star casts and directed by Vishal Bhradwaj, didn't impress many cine-goers.
However, Bang Bang is a remake of Hollywood flick Knight and Day which has hit the right chords of many. The movie is quite impressive with some breath-taking actions, picturesque locations, and awesome music. The only negative review about the film was that the screenplay was a tad bit slow.
Bang Bang opened with 90% theatre occupancy while Haider had only 65%. Bang Bang which is made with a high budget is expected to rock the box office and make a full paisa vasool for the makers of the film.
Bang Bang is the first Hindi movie which hit 4500 screens in India. The on-going trend suggests that the film would have made a whooping Rs. 27 to 30 Cr on its opening day (Thursday) itself.
Going by this pace, Bang Bang will for sure mint a lot more at the box office and reach 200 Cr easily. Owing to the four day long weekend and Dussera holidays, the film will get to see the same number of occupancy at the theatres.