- Varun Dhawan, Karan Johar, Vaani Kapoor & Others Attend Bhumi Pednekar's Birthday Bash! Pictures
- Kartik Aaryan Thinks He's An A-list Star Now; Karan Johar THROWS Him Out Of The Akshay Kumar's Film
- Dhadak: Here's Why This Ishaan Khatter-Janhvi Kapoor Film Should Be Your Pick For This Week!
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- Anurag Kashyap Praises Karan Johar’s Work In Lust Stories;Tells People To Empower Themselves
- Akash Ambani & Shloka Mehta's Engagement Pics: Shahrukh Khan, Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor Arrive!
- Did Tiger Shroff Refuse To Work With Ranveer Singh? Karan Johar Reacts To Reports!
- Karan Johar & Kiara Advani Talk About ‘Masturbation Scene’ In Lust Stories; Upset Mangeshkars
- Karan Johar's Favourite Rejected; He Didn't Want To Sign Sara Ali Khan With Ranveer Singh In Simmba
- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Awards 2018: Karan Johar Says If You Can't 'Reuse' Talent, Then Refuse That Talent!
Karan Johar has been one of the controversial celebrities in Bollywood for years now. His many fights with Bollywood stars and his comments have gathered media attention every time. From his friendship with Shahrukh Khan to his fight with Ram Gopal Varma, Karan Johar has been involved in many controversies.
The recent one is his dream project, Shuddhi. Karan Johar was finding it hard to get a star cast. After Hrithik and Kareena turned down their roles, Karan approached Salman Khan with whom he hardly shared any friendship. Thanks to Karan's BFF Shahrukh Khan who is a rival of Salman. However, Salman and Karan are finally working together after Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and they silenced the controversy thus making gossip mongers eat their own words.
Karan Johar also with his chat show, Koffee With Karan landed in a lot of celebrity controversies. Karan Johar has been involved in controversies with Priyanka Chopra, Anurag Kashyap and even his BFF Shahrukh Khan.
Here is a list of controversies involving Shuddhi's director, Karan Johar.
The Uncountable Fights Of Shuddhi's Director, Karan Johar:
After a public outburst on Priyanka Chopra due to her growing closeness with friend Gauri Khan's husband, Shahrukh Khan, Karan realised that he over-reacted and he sorted out things with the former beauty queen and his film Dostana's lead actress. Karan said, I've shared several warm moments with PeeCee. Since I am the older one, I decided to be mature."
During the shooting of Kal Ho Na Ho, Karan and Nikhil Advani shared cold vibe and Nikhil eventually left Karan's Dharma Productions.
Ram Gopal Varma
RGV passed comments on Karan's films My Name Is Khan and Qurbaan which led to their fight. Since then , RGV and Karan still don't talk to each other.
Foes turned friends when they worked together in Bombay Talkies and then Hasee Toh Phasee. Anurag and Karan had a web war last year but the filmmakers sorted it out.
Salman and Karan did not share good vibes post Kuch Kuch Hota Hai thanks to Shahrukh Khan. However, things sorted out and Salman finally made his appearance felt at Karan's chat show. Now they are working together as well.
They might be Bollywood BFFs but the celebs too had tiffs with each other. Shahrukh did not appear on the last season of Koffee With Karan 7 which created more buzz.
Rishi got upset with Karan after his son became a topic of discussion in his chat show. Ranbir Kapoor's ex girlfriend Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor got candid on Karan's show and spoke something which hurt Rishi Kapoor. However, Rishi and Karan sorted out things.
Sanjay Leela Bhansali
Karan and Sanjay had a heated argument after Karan and Sonam made fun of his film, Saawariya. Karan even said in an interview that Sanjay is no more his friend as Sanjay took the joke made at his show seriously.