- A Big Fat Wedding: Katrina Kaif, Ranveer Singh & Shahid Kapoor Set The Stage On Fire [Inside Photos]
- Dia Mirza: It's About Time That Women In Bollywood Address Gender Disparity
- Dia Mirza Opens Up About The Choices We Make As We Mature!
- Dia Mirza On Dutt Biopic: People Who Went On The Sets Thought Ranbir Kapoor Was Sanju Sir
- Dia Mirza Opens Up About Her Excitement In Starring In Sanjay Dutt's Biopic!
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput, Sussanne, Dia & Others Attend Smriti & Gautam’s GRAND Wedding Reception
- Smriti Khanna & Gautam Gupta Tie The Knot; Dia Mirza, Radhika Madan, KVB & Others Attend (PICS)
- Dia Mirza Hangs Out With Hollywood Beauty Halle Berry In Mumbai!
- Bollywood Celebs Hail Judgement On Triple Talaq
- This Actress Is Deeply In Love With Sunny Leone's Attitude About Life! Guess Who?
- Dia Mirza Feted With The 'Valerian Of Environmental Issues'!
- Uh Oh! Dia Mirza Is Upset Over Ranbir Kapoor's Leaked Look From Sanjay Dutt Biopic!
The onset of rain makes us change our songs playlist. Bollywood movies have added much required sensuality to rain songs, and made the season all the more romantic and lovable. We get to see everything in rain songs;, magic, romance, intensity, drama or poetry.
However, there are some typical things that we find in these filmy style Bollywood rain songs. For example, whenever we watch some romantic rain songs, we tend to start imagining things that just changes our mood. From rain dance to sensuous romance, you get to see many things happening in Bollywood rain songs.
But these are typical things which just makes us start dreaming and come back to reality heartbroken. For example, if you have seen the rain scene in the movie, Tumsa Nahi Dekha, you will for a second wish the same thing to happen toyou. In the rain scene, Dia Mirza is waiting for a bus in the bus stand and suddenly Emraan Hashmi comes from nowhere in the rain and kisses Dia (who is a gorgeous stranger at that moment). Well, if something like this happens in real life, then God save the man!
Similarly, seeing couple dancing and romancing on the roof of the terrace in rain is something we all want. But in real life, these are just myths that get busted! Here is a look at things from Bollywood songs we can't try in rain.
Things We Can't Try From Bollywood Rain Songs:
Romancing On Terrace Is A Dream
While most of the complexes do not have terraces, you just find it hard to make this dream come true. Moreover, some poking neighbours just add tot the misery.
On The Roof
Seriously? You might just fall down when the mood just sweeps you away.
Enjoying Rain In Rocks
Rocks get extremely slippery due to rain so, do not even plan of dancing there during or immediately after rain.
The Rain Kiss
It all started from Raja Hindustani when Aamir and Karisma shared a lip-lock in the rain. Well, you just can't think of a kiss every time it rains.
Thundering Doesn't Signify Bad News
In Bollywood movies, we have seen thundering as a sign of some upcoming bad news. Well, this is a clear myth which is busted!
Rain Special Saree
No woman wants to spoil her expensive saree in the rain. Moreover, we seldom have rain special plain yellow or white saree that we can wear with a bikini blouse.
Under The Tree
Whenever we see a girl and a boy under the tree during rain, we always think dirty. Well, they can be complete strangers or friends who are just finding a shade to prevent themselves from getting wet. The same goes for people sharing an umbrella!
Well it is not possible to start dancing as soon as the first drop of rain falls on your skin.