- Hrithik Roshan Wished Mohanlal On His Birthday & That Has Left The Social Media Users Guessing!
- Throwback: A 8 Year Old Hrithik Roshan Aping Michael Jackson's 'Thunder' Moves Is Priceless!
- Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina On Her Life Battles: I Am A Survivor, Not A Victim!
- Hrithik Roshan's Heart Swells With Pride At India's Glory At Commonwealth Games 2018!
- Krrish 4: Hrithik Roshan Refuses To Cast A-list Heroines, Gets Into An Argument With Rakesh Roshan
- Hrithik Roshan's Electrifying Performance At The Opening Ceremony Of IPL Gains Highest TRP!
Sussanne Khan came to limelight when she married superstar Hrithik Roshan in the year 2000. But now, she has created her own identity and is a famous celebrity herself. An interior designer by profession, Sussanne is now single and wants to focus only on work.
We bring to some really gorgeous pictures of Sussanne Khan and we are sure after seeing them, even Hrithik Roshan will regret his decision of divorcing her.
Sussanne Khan is the daughter of actor Sanjay Khan and Zarine Khan. She belongs to a filmi family but even with those stunning looks, she never dreamt of making a career in Bollywood. She made many girls jealous when she married Hrithik Roshan after he became an overnight star with the success of Kaho Na Pyaar hai.
Unfortunately, their fairy tale wedding did not have a happy ending!
Sussanne Khan and Hrithik Roshan filed for a divorce in 2014. But Sussanne says that she shares a great relationship with her ex-husband even today. Talking about Hrithik, Sussanne told ET in an interview, ''Hrithik and I have a great relationship. We have maintained a graceful separation and divorce.''
She further added, ''We are in touch and know what's happening in each other's lives. He is my friend today. There are jealous people in the industry who cannot see that. But it doesn't bother me. I want to live my life, with my kids and my work.''
Sussanne Roshan also made headlines for her rumoured affair with Arjun Rampal but the diva says that she is not interested in any relationship and it is the last thing to think about.