- Mumbai HC Refuses Interim Relief To Ranveer Singh & Arjun Kapoor In AIB Event Row
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- WOW! Deepika Padukone Has Started Shopping For Her Wedding; Marriage With Ranveer Singh Fixed
- Shahid Kapoor Doing DAMAGE CONTROL? Reveals He Told Ranveer Singh, 'Don’t Complain Just Be Grateful'
- HOT SCOOP! This Superstar To Have A Special Cameo In The Climax Scene Of Ranveer Singh's Simmba?
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
Bollywood is one place where you can't hide any secret. The more the actors try to hide their affairs, the more they get highlighted in the media. Same is the case with our Bollywood's most beautiful jodi Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone.
Both of them tried to hide their emotions for a long time but failed. And these pictures that we have collected, especially for you guys, also prove that both Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are so much in love!
Click On VIEW Photos To See Ranveer & Deepika's Pictures
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh worked together for the first time in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Goliyon Ki Rasleela: Ram Leela. The duo made for an interesting onscreen couple and an even more interesting one off it. After their first movie released, they were often spotted together.
The news of their affair came out when in 2013, the duo enjoyed a late night at a pub in Dubai. It was also reported by a leading daily that, Ranveer and Deepika danced closely on the dance floor for almost an hour and exchanged quick pecks on the cheek every then and now.
Finally during the promotions of their second movie Bajirao Mastani, the couple openly talked about each other and the kind of equation they share.
Not so long ago, the lovers were also spotted at a friend's marriage in Sri Lanka.
Well, we adore Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone and we really want to see them together....forever!