- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Refuses To Dance On 'Raunchy' Item Numbers Like Kareena Kapoor Khan!
- Fanne Khan: Rajkummar Rao Receives A Sweet Surprise From Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Anil Kapoor!
- Prernaa Arora: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Loved The Script Of Woh Kaun Thi
- HOT SCOOP! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan STOPS Abhishek Bachchan To Sign His Next Opposite Priyanka Chopra
- Aishwarya Rai After Her Break-up With Salman Khan: Hope People Will Like Ash-Vivek Oberoi Pair Too
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
The name Abhishek Bachchan needs no introduction! He is a famous actor and the scion of the Bachchan family. He is one of the luckiest man on earth as he is married to the world's most beautiful woman Aishwarya Rai.
So, check out some unseen pictures Of Aishwarya's dream man, Abhishek Bachchan by clicking on VIEW PHOTOS.
Abhishek Bachchan made his film debut with Refugee (2000), which bombed at the box office. But the critics praised him for his powerful performance in the movie. After Refugee, Abhishek did many films but he tasted success with blockbuster action thriller Dhoom (2004).
After that the actor gave many hit films to industry like Bunty Aur Babli (2005), Dhoom 2 (2006), Guru (2007), Dostana (2008), Bol Bachchan (2012) and the very recent Housefull 3 (2016).
Talking about his failure, Abhishek Bachchan told on a famous chat show, ''There was a period in my life when I felt almost embarrassed to go home because my mother or father would open the door. I felt that I am not worthy of this surname 'coz that is how people made me feel.''
He added, "The reviews in the early part of my career were a personal attack on me and how bad an actor I was. But I thought that I have to turn around by highlight all the negative things written about me and cross them over with my next film. Now I credit the critics for making me whatever the kind of actor I am," stated Abhishek.