TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Monday, July 09, 2007
Akshay Kumar not really known for experimenting with his looks, has gone for a very stylish look for Yashraj Film's movie Tashan. Sources from YRF say it was producer Aditya Chopra who pressed Akshay to abandon his long-kept look and go in for a short haircut and designer stubble. Despite some initial hesitation, Akki did agree to get the new look.
And now the result is a raw, rugged and macho look that looks extremely good on the actor with a naturally well-built physique. To add to the appeal, Akki has colored his hair in streaks of brown. Only his salt and pepper stubble gives away his age.
According to a source, Tashan will redefine Akshay's onscreen image. The movie also stars Saif Ali Khan, Anil Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor. Tashan will mark the directorial debut of scriptwriter Vijay Krishna Acharya.