TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Couple Shahid Kapur and Kareena Kapoor recently had a tough time shooting for Imtiaz Ali's untitled film, produced by Shree Ashtavinayak Cine Vision Ltd, when they got mobbed and the shoot had to be called off.
A source close to Shahid said: "The incident happened at the Shimla railway station. The place was initially secluded but in an hour's time, as word spread, crowds started pouring in. Shahid and Kareena had to be escorted to the waiting rooms and locked in. The cops arrived and dispersed the crowd. The shooting was resumed only to be halted again. Finally, portions of the scene were shot in the nearby mountains."
This was not an isolated incident. It is learnt that wherever the duo went the crowds went berserk. In Patiala too, a shot had to be cancelled for the same reason.
A spokesperson for Ashtavinayak confirmed the Shimla incident: "Suddenly, there was a sea of people. They would just not let the actors act. We had to quickly get Kareena and Shahid away as things were getting out of hand. The shoot had to be stopped for the day."
Ali's film is slated to release by this year-end. He had earlier directed the Ayesha Takia-Abhay Deol-starrer Socha na Tha.