TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Monday, July 09, 2007
Salman Khan's girlfriend Katrina Kaif has replaced his friend Kareena Kapoor as the lead opposite him in younger brother Sohail Khan's film My Punjabi Nikah
Salman is known to promote the careers of his friends by getting them roles in his films but sometimes, as Kareena Kapoor seems to have found out, his friend can be at the receiving end.
When it comes to choosing between a friend and a girlfriend the choice is pretty obvious and Kareena probably understands that. However, it still must hurt, specially so considering her career is going through a lean patch.
When asked whether she will be doing the film Kareena, not inclined to be politically correct, said, "I have no idea. I haven't heard the script either."
Kareena that politically correct? She has got to be hurting!
Sohail Khan, however, sees nothing amiss with the change since the film is about a wedding and Salman and Katrina being an item the chemistry will be superb.
If reports that their wedding has been set for Christmas this year are true, Sohail probably reckons the film could prepare Katrina for it. If not, he probably hopes it would inspire her to commit.