- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif these days has been in news for some not-so pleasant reasons. The beautiful diva for her 'high-handed' behaviour has been tagged as a 'tantrum throwing' star.
However, Katrina does not agree with that and claims herself to be one of the most media friendly celebrities.
In a statement, Katrina Kaif said she is not among those celebrities who welcome the media only a month before the release of their latest projects but talks to them whenever they contact her. Hmm...wonder whom did Katrina pointed that to!
It is to be mentioned, Katrina Kaif who is busy shooting for the film Jagga Jasoos at Cape Town starring supposed beau Ranbir Kapoor in opposite reportedly had a bad time during a recent photo-shoot there.
It has been reported that, Katrina reached the photo-shoot venue five hours late than the scheduled time which apparently irked the foreign media. And not just that, the report stated that Katrina had a bad mood and her tantrums further delayed the shoot.
It was supposed that Katrina was upset with the media for yet again taking her personal life into the lens when she was spotted with alleged boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor on the streets of Cape Town some time back. Earlier also, pictures of Katrina and Ranbir on a beach went viral which made much of a buzz.
Well, may be Katrina is truly media friendly or at least she aspires to be one and the recent incidents unfairly made her appear as the 'queen of tantrums'.