- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is being praised by everyone for looking gorgeous in her upcoming film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. But it seems that her family is not too happy with her. Reportedly, the Bachchan family is still very upset for her intimate scenes in the movie.
Many sources are claiming that neither Amitabh Bachchan nor Abhishek Bachchan shared the trailer of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, which released recently, on their social networking sites. Not just that, even during the recent promotions of his film Pink, Amitabh didn't say a word about Aishwarya and her upcoming film.
Amitabh Upset With Aishwarya
Initially, rumours were rife that Amitabh Bachchan is quite pissed off with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan after seeing her intimate scenes with Ranbir Kapoor in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
It was also reported that there was a kissing scene between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Ranbir Kapoor in the script of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
Aish Not Comforatble
Reportedly, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was not comfortable with the kissing scene and told Karan Johar to remove it from the movie.
Talking about the whole issue, a source had told to Pinkvilla, ''When the scenes were being shot, somewhere the makers had the doubt that there would be an objection.''
Issue About Intimate Scenes
The source had further added, ''But since, there was no problem when the narration happened, one assumed that the intimate scenes wouldn't create any issue."
When Amitabh Bachchan was asked about it he said at a promotional event that he has not watched the teaser of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
Bachchans Are Professionals
However, another source had told a leading daily, "They (Bachchan's) are a class of professional artists and quite deliberate of their duties towards the name and status of the family.''
The source had further added, "No one wants to interrupt in Aishwarya's professional venture's commitments. She knows what to do with her work."
Apart from Aishwarya & Ranbir, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil also stars Anushka Sharma and Fawad Khan in the lead roles. The film also has Shahrukh Khan in a cameo.
We all know that the Bachchans are also very close to Karan Johar but still they are avoiding to talk about his movie Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
ADHM is in the news for one more reason. The movie has landed into trouble after the unfortunate terror attack in Uri which has been reportedly initiated by Pakistan. Maharashtra Navnirman Sena has demanded Karan Johar to edit the scenes of Pakistani actor Fawad Khan, otherwise they won't allow the film to be released.
When Ranbir Kapoor was asked to comment about the same at a recent event, he said, 'I will only talk about my film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and apart from that I am not interested in any other things"
Talking about the controversy, Karan said that banning actors in India is not a solution.
Ae Di Hai Mushkil also stars Anushka Sharma and Shahrukh Khan. The movie will release on 28th October.