- Hrithik Roshan Wished Mohanlal On His Birthday & That Has Left The Social Media Users Guessing!
- Throwback: A 8 Year Old Hrithik Roshan Aping Michael Jackson's 'Thunder' Moves Is Priceless!
- Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina On Her Life Battles: I Am A Survivor, Not A Victim!
- Hrithik Roshan's Heart Swells With Pride At India's Glory At Commonwealth Games 2018!
- Krrish 4: Hrithik Roshan Refuses To Cast A-list Heroines, Gets Into An Argument With Rakesh Roshan
- Hrithik Roshan's Electrifying Performance At The Opening Ceremony Of IPL Gains Highest TRP!
Hrithik Roshan is one confused man. The actor who slapped a legal notice on Kangana Ranaut for the "silly ex" comment and made a big issue, wants to now patch up with the leggy lass!
Kangana reverted his notice with a counter-notice which Hrithik has not responded to yet. But amidst dealing with Kangana's case, the actor gets slapped with another notice and this time it is for his insensitve tweet about Pope.
Click On View Photos To see pictures of Hrithik Roshan with his family members and kids!
Hrithik had tweeted, "There r more chances of me having had an affair with d Pope dan any of d (Im sure wonderful)women d media hs ben naming.Thanks but no thanks."
Abraham Mathai, former vice chairman of the State Minorities Commission has sent the notice under Section 295A of the Indian Penal Code, for making unwarranted and uncalled for remarks against the Pope. Mathai wants Hritihik's unconditional apology for his tweet on Pope Francis.
While the actor has still not reacted on this matter, neither has he made a public apology for his tweets, a source from his side reveals that Hrithik now wants to do an out of court settlement with Kangana.
The source revealed to BollywoodLife.com, "Hrithik now seems to want to settle the matter out of court. He has been sending feelers to Kangana."
In Kangana's notice her lawyers have warned the actor "withdraw your notice within seven days of receipt of the reply."
Kangana has been avoiding this issue in all press meets and taunts Hrithik with her indirect comments. With Hrithik wanting to settle this matter out of court, wonder what Kangana's next step will be.
Right now, she is busy with her work life and plans to wrap up Vishal Bharadwaj's Rangoon film soon.