- Da-Bangg Reloaded: Salman Khan Romances Katrina Kaif, Goes 'Jumme Ki Raat' With Jacqueline Fernandez
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- Will Salman Khan's Race 3 Ever Reach Rs 200 Crore Mark At The Box Office In Its First Week?
- Post Race 3 Success, Rakhi Sawant & Arshi Khan Demand Rs 5 Crore From Salman Khan; Here’s Why!
- Amid Cold War, Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Salman Khan; Says He Made MISTAKES & Paid A Price For It!
- I Was Praised & Salman Khan Was Told He Shouldn't Come In Front Of Me: Govinda's Shocking Comment
Malaika Arora Khan recently met her divorce lawyer and gave her pointers that she wants to add in her divorce application. According to spotboye.com, in one of the pointers she revealed that her husband and his family wanted her to live a domestic life.
Shockingly, another report in a leading web portal claims that it was Salman Khan who had problem with Malaika's way of dressing and the kind of work she does.
Click On View Photos To See Some Unseen Pics of Malaika & Arbaaz
Malaika Arora Khan told this to her divorce lawyer Ms Vandana Shah -
1. I want to divorce Arbaaz because our marriage has failed to give me any financial stability.
2. My husband and his family want that I start leading a simple and domestic life, which I will not.
3. I shall never forbid my son from meeting his father after the divorce, but I should get his custody at any cost whatsoever.
Another report in Bollywood Hungama claimed that, "Malaika has never come to terms with the Khan family's close bonding with one another. She has always felt like an outsider. Now when Salman is talking to Malaika to encourage reconciliation, he is forgetting he never approved of the way she dressed, of the work she did and the friends she had.''
''Salman and Malaika hardly share a bond where he can tell her to salvage her marriage with his brother.''
Some Insiders also revealed that Arbaaz Khan's family never accepted Malaika Arora Khan and she was uncomfortable with the fact that Arbaaz's first priority was always his parents and brothers.