- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
The hot topic these last two weeks was Hrithik Roshan sending notice to Kangana Ranaut and vice versa but the latest twist in the tale is, Hrithik has officially filed an FIR against the Queen actress.
The actor has reopened this fake email case and has filed an FIR against Kangana for creating a fake email in his name and interacting with his fans.
Click On View Photos To See Unseen Pics Of Hrithik Roshan With His Kids
Way back in 2014, on December 12, Hrithik filed a complaint to the cyber crime division about an unknown person using the email-id: hroshan@email. com and talking to his fans.
According to the latest reports from a leading daily, Hrithik visited Mumbai Police on March 25 to file an FIR against the fake email ID imposter.
In 2014, Hrithik did not want to take Kangana's name as the police would unnecessarily be summoning her to the station about the case. For the last two years, Hrithik had not followed up on this complaint either. Now that he has filed a FIR, Mumbai police's cyber crime police station has issued summons to Kangana Ranaut asking her to visit and record her statement.
They have issued summons to Kangana's sister Rangoli as well for she apparently knew about the email interactions which contained intimate videos and pictures.
"An FIR is filed under Section 66 (C, D) of IT Act and Section 419 of IPC. We have attached Hrithik's statement in the FIR. Thousands of mails have been exchanged between her and the said e-mail [ID]. Kangana's sister is a witness to the incident. So, her statement is important, too. Hrithik has claimed it is not his e-mail ID and an impostor was using it, while Kangana said it is Hrithik who was operating the said mail," informed a source from the cyber police department to BollywoodLife.com.