- Kartik Aaryan Thinks He's An A-list Star Now; Karan Johar THROWS Him Out Of The Akshay Kumar's Film
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Akshay Kumar's Gold Trivia: Did You Know? Out Of India's 9 Gold Medals, 8 Are For Hockey
- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Gold: Akshay Kumar's Latest Song Chad Gayi Hai Is Out! Watch Here
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
Surprised? So are we! Reportedly, Akshay Kumar is charging Rs 1 Crore per day for the shooting of his upcoming film Jolly LLB 2.
According to a report in Mumbai Mirror, ''The producers of Jolly LLB, a rather jolly first film that starred Arshad Warsi, have ambitiously signed on Akshay Kumar for the project. Kumar loved the script and readily agreed: but pulled out a little black book of his own decrees. Kumar requested to be paid per day. His per day fee is rumouredly Rs 1 Crores.''
''If the film takes 100 days to shoot, Kumar will make history of course. So obviously the producers are in a hurry to wrap schedules. What's more, Kumar has agreed to be on sets from 10am to 8pm only. If the set isn't ready, he still gets paid his fat purse.''
Wow! Shahrukh Khan Can Die For Ranbir Kapoor's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil's Tune; Here's Why!
''We all know Akshay Kumar has replaced Arshad Warsi in Jolly LLB 2. But Arshad is not too happy about it. He said, "I am not doing it (Jolly LLB 2). Akshay is doing it. I was supposed to do it, but Fox Star Studios needed a bigger star, so they chose Akshay.f you have a bigger star, then even if the film is not that good, you still manage to cover the money so risk factor from the producer's point of view is less."
To which Akshay had replied, "I don't have anything to say (on Arshad's comment). Talk to producer. It is the call (decision) of producer. I did Welcome and not Welcome Back, but I did not feel bad. It was my franchise so should I feel bad?"