- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
Well, we are just as shocked as you are! But Kangana Ranaut's close friend has revealed to a leading daily that Hrithik Roshan had proposed marriage to Kangana Ranaut and the two were even engaged. But during the shooting of Bang Bang, Hrithik started getting close to Katrina Kaif and stopped talking to Kangana.
This close friend has revealed to Mumbai Mirror that Hrithik Roshan had asked Kangana Ranaut to marry her in 2014 in the beautiful city of Paris, "She was on top of the world as he also told her he wanted to marry her after the divorce. He, in fact, proposed to her in the city of love, Paris!,'' the friend revealed.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Hrithik & Katrina's Candid Pictures
And here comes the interesting twist, she also told that Katrina Kaif was the reason why Hrithik Roshan stopped talking to Kangana Ranaut, "In the first week of February, soon after he resumed shooting for Bang Bang, Hrithik stopped communicating with her.''
She further added, ''Kangana took off for a vacation in New York where she heard rumours about his growing closeness to his Bang Bang co-star Katrina Kaif. On February 14, she confronted him about the rumours when Hrithik called her and asked him to be honest with her.''
''He only wanted to know if anyone was aware of the engagement. When Kangana told him that she had informed her family about it, he said that she had misunderstood his intentions," said Kangana Ranaut's friend.
Well, we don't know about you readers but we are still in SHOCK!