- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
We all know that Katrina Kaif joined facebook on her 33rd birthday but do you know who advised her to do this? It's none other than her ex-boyfriend Salman Khan. Reportedly, after Katrina's break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, Salman Khan counselled her and suggested her to change her image in public.
Talking about the same, a friend of Katrina Kaif told famous journalist Subhash K Jha (HT), "Of course, the final decision to take the plunge and get on Facebook was her own. But Katrina definitely got some sensible advice from Salman Khan. Part of her reluctance to get on a social platform stemmed from her closeness to (actor and ex-boyfriend) Ranbir Kapoor. Since he stayed away from Twitter and Facebook, so did she.''
Want to see some candid pictures of the ex-lovers Salman & Katrina? Then click on the slider below.
Katrina Kaif's friend further added, "She had begun to come across in public as a bit of a sulky spoilsport. Salman asked her to lose her chronically surly attitude and relax in public. Hence the birthday party - something she has never arranged before - and the interaction on Facebook.''
Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif separated this year in January. The real reason behind this split is still unknown. Some insiders say that Katrina was forcing Ranbir to tie the knot and he was not ready for it yet. While others say that Ranbir Kapoor's parents never liked Katrina Kaif and was not happy with this relationship.
However, no official announcement of the breakup has been made yet.