- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
Katrina Kaif debuted on Facebook on her birthday and since then she has been sharing regular updates, pictures, and videos on her social networking handle.
Recently, she shared an early morning picture and wrote, ''Taming my morning hair is not as easy as I make it look." And this photo has proved that Katrina looks so gorgeous even in the morning.
On her 33rd birthday, the actress took to the site to share a video of herself from her beautiful sea-facing apartment. She has shared the picture with a caption that reads, "Lets do this!
Katrina Kaif's ex-boyfriend Salman Khan welcomed her on Facebook and also wished her a happy birthday. He wrote, ''Katrina Kaif welcome to Facebook and wishing you a very Happy Birthday.'' To which Katrina Kaif replied, "Thank you Sultan".
Not just that, the diva also wished Priyanka Chopra by writing, "Happiest happy birthday Priyanka Chopra! Have an amazing year ahead". Priyanka Chopra replied back by saying, "Thank you so much babe and a very happy belated bday to u too. And finally welcome to the mad world of social!!"
Just within a few days Katrina Kaif has garnered a massive following on the social media platform. Her fans are going gaga on Facebook, and she is constantly being showered with love in the form of comments and likes.
On the work front Katrina Kaif will soon be seen in Baar Baar Dekho opposite Sidharth Malhotra and Jagga Jasoos opposite ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor.