- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
The name King Khan suits Shahrukh Khan perfectly! He has a big heart and loves to take care of his close friends and colleagues. He goes out of his way to make sure that people around him get the best treatment and facilities. Recently, Shahrukh played a perfect host to Virat Kohli, who came to meet Anushka Sharma on the sets of the movie The Ring in Prague.
According to TOI, ''The superstar cricketer recently visited Prague to meet his ladylove Anushka Sharma. While one expected Anushka to play the perfect host to her beau, it was SRK who did the needful. The superstar ensured that Virat, during his stay in Prague, got the best of the facilities and even ensured that all the necessary arrangements were done for the same. SRK asked his team to provide the best of facilities to the cricket heartthrob.''
Shahrukh & Anushka's Friendship
Shahrukh Khan and Anushka became very good friends during the shooting of their film Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. It was also Anushka Sharma's first film.
SRK Made Anushka Comfortable
Talking about shooting her first movie with Shahrukh Khan, Anushka Sharma had told a leading web portal, "I was really scared, but he made me so comfortable.''
Anushka Sharma had further added, ''I am always grateful to him for that. Shahrukh as a co-star is a blessing. He was lovely and the best co-star one can ever had.''
Jab Tak Hai Jaan
After Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Shahrukh Khan and Anushka Sharma worked together in Yash Chopra's Jab Tak Hai Jaan.
Jab Tak Hai Jaan
Just like Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, even Jab Tak Hai Jaan broke all the records at the Indian box office. And viewers loved the amazing chemistry between Shahrukh and Anushka.
Anushka Praised SRK
In an interview to a famous film magazine, Anushka Sharma had revealed, ''People misunderstand Shahrukh. Those who speak their mind honestly don't find any favours from people here. Instead, they praise the diplomatic ones.''
SRK Always Speaks The Truth: Anushka
Anushka Sharma had further added, ''According to me, Shahrukh always speaks the truth; he doesn't say what is politically correct. He has always been well behaved and has never looked down on me.''
SRK And Anushka
The gorgeous actress had also revealed in the same interview, ''He's never made me feel less experienced. He could have done that but he never did.''
Now, Shahrukh Khan and Anushka Sharma are working together in their third film, The Ring. The movie is being directed by famous director Imtiaz Ali.
''In fact, after wrapping up the shoot, both SRK and Virat would indulge in long conversation on cricket, cinema and more. Needless to say both Virat and Anushka were mighty impressed with SRK's awesome hospitality,'' the report stated.
Coming back to The Ring, which has SRK opposite Anushka Sharma, it is a love story but as the superstar revealed, "Imtiaz has a different language of love. I told him I wanted to do a happy love story. And this is one, but keeping my age in mind, it's not an upbeat, young love story. But, Imtiaz has a nice take on it. And hopefully, people will like it.''