- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Anushka Sharma Gets A Talking Statue At Madame Tussauds, Is The First Indian To Get The Honour!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Were A Part Of MS Dhoni's Birthday Bash & The Pics Are VIRAL!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sanju First Review Out! Ranbir Kapoor Leaves You Speechless With His Award-Winning Performance
Virat Kohli never broke up with Anushka Sharma, now this is what we call a breaking news! Here, the whole world is discussing whether it was the right thing for them to break up, the reasons for their break up, if the two will patch up etc and turns out, the couple had never broken up at all.
Virat and Anushka were apparently just on a break, the couple had a lot of things going on and had decided to take some time off and concentrate on their professional life.
Click On View Photos To See Pics Of Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma during their romantic dates!
According to Bombay Times report, amidst celebrations of win against the Australian team, Virat was seen talking to Anushka over the phone. Since the actress was not ready to settle down and start a marital life, the duo had decided to take a small break to get a bigger perspective of things.
This time off has apparently worked well for the couple, a source said, "Anushka is the more pragmatic one between them. They never really broke up but merely took some time off each other. There is a lot on Anushka's plate right now. Her next film (with Salman Khan) is both physically and mentally exhausting. Their decision of staying apart for a while has actually done them good."
So, there you have it people, Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma took a break and not break up. Wonder what the trollers will say now? If Virat and Anushka never really broke up, means she was very much the love of his life during the India vs Australia match which means Anushka is anything but unlucky.
This is proof that Anushka Sharma did not bring any bad luck to Virat and we are so glad this good-looking couple is still head over heels in love.