- Sanjay Dutt Sends A Legal Notice! Unauthorised Biography Talks About His Affair With Madhuri Dixit
- Sanjay Dutt DIDN’T CRY After His Mom’s Death; 3 Years Later Recorded Tapes Of Nargis Left Him BROKEN
- At Some Stage, I Do Want To Make A Documentary: Rajkumar Hirani
- Kriti Sanon All Set To Play Parvatibai In Panipat! Read Details
- Panipat TEASER POSTER! Sanjay Dutt, Arjun Kapoor & Kriti Sanon To Star In Ashutosh Gowariker's Next
- Sadak 2: Sanjay Dutt & Mahesh Bhatt Share A Heart-Warming Bond; Here's The Proof!
When Sanjay Dutt was released from Pune's Yerwada Jail last week, the first thing he wanted to do was to meet his kids as he never allowed his children to visit him in jail.
Sanjay Dutt did not want his kids to see him in jail uniform that is why he avoided meeting them in jail. Talking about the same, a source told a leading daily, "Dutt didn't want his kids to see him in the jail uniform. So, he didn't meet them while he was in jail. With a heavy heart that he avoided it (meeting kids in the jail)".
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Some Hearttouching Pics Of Sanjay With His Kids
The source further added, "Many times, he desperately wanted to meet his kids, but he never called them to jail as he knew that they wouldn't have liked to see him in his jail uniform. Manyata Dutt helped him stick to his decision.''
SWEET MEMORIES: This Is How Shahrukh Khan's Late Father-In-Law Described Him On A TV Show
When Sanjay Dutt was released from the jail, he talked about his family with the media and shared some emotional things, "Whenever I was getting weak, she was my pillar of strength. I think she suffered more than me as she had to look after two kids, bring them up and take decisions.''
''She is not my better half, but my best half. Manyata is my strength. Like a good husband I gave all the money to my wife, Rs 440 which I earned in the jail," he said.
Sanjay Dutt further added, "I would like to spend time with my family and kids now. Haven't spoken to Trishala. Will speak to her soon.''
The actor has twin kids Shahraan and Iqra from Manyata Dutt and Trishala Dutt from his first wife. Trishala Dutt lives in New York.