- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Kareena Kapoor Is Unstoppable; Fought The 'Wedding & Baby' Shackles In Bollywood
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
We all know that Saif Ali Khan's daughter Sara Ali Khan is very close to step mother Kareena Kapoor and they both love each other's company. According to Open magazine, Kareena Kapoor is grooming Sara Ali Khan for her big Bollywood debut.
More details about it below.
Kareena Is Preparing Sara For Her Bollywood Debut
''It's no secret that Sara Ali Khan and Ibrahim Ali Khan have a terrific relationship with Kareena Kapoor, who is playing a big role in grooming Sara and preparing her for her impending acting debut.''
More About Their Relationship
In the same article it was mentioned, ''Close friends of Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor reveal that Ibrahim Ali Khan and Sara Ali Khan were "very excited" to welcome their little half-brother into the world, and have been nothing but supportive.''
When Kareena Told Sara Is Like Her Best Friend
In an interview to a leading film magazine, Kareena Kapoor had said,"We're like best friends. Saif refuses to come out with us. She's my bar hopping partner. I enjoy my equation with her."
Kareena & Sara's Special Bond
''I always remember Sara standing up and doing adab. Both Sara and Ibrahim are like that. I am like a friend for them. At times me and Sara chat over a glass of champagne. That's the way Saif wanted and that's the way I wanted it. Whenever she wants to call me she does at time when Saif isn't around and she doesn't want to talk to him. She talks to me," Kareena had added.
On a related note, it was reported that Sara Ali Khan might make her Bollywood debut with Hrithik Roshan. Later, it was said that she might debut with Shahrukh Khan's son Aryan Khan but it seems that none of this is true.
As per rumours, Karan Johar will launch Sara Ali Khan in Bollywood. Well, we are waiting for the official announcement Karan!