- Varun Dhawan & Anushka Sharma Blame These Two Actors For Spreading Rumours About Them!
- Sui Dhaaga Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Anushka Sharma Show Hard Work Is All That We Need To Succeed
- Varun Dhawan Pulls Athiya Shetty's Leg After 'Kiki' Singer Drake Posts A Sweet Comment On Her Pic!
- Sui Dhaaga First Poster: Varun Dhawan & Anushka Sharma's Desi Avatar Is Winning Over Our Hearts!
- Sui Dhaaga: Logo Of Varun Dhawan & Anushka Sharma's Film Made In 15 Different Art Forms!
- Kareena Kapoor To Romance Ranveer Singh In Karan Johar's Next? Juicy Details Inside!
- Varun Dhawan Joins The Countdown & Reveals The New Poster Of Loveratri
- Sui Dhaaga: Varun Dhawan & Anushka Sharma Have Eyes Only For Each Other In This New Still!
- Dhadak Celebs Review: From Madhuri Dixit To Arjun Kapoor, Everyone's In Awe Of Janhvi-Ishaan's Act
- Varun Dhawan, Karan Johar, Vaani Kapoor & Others Attend Bhumi Pednekar's Birthday Bash! Pictures
- 'Chachu No 1' Varun Dhawan Introduces His Niece To The World, Says It's Love At First Sight!
- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
For quite sometime there has been reports doing the rounds about Vijay Deverakonda starrer Arjun Reddy being remade in Bollywood.
While names like Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor did pop up when it came to casting, however the new reports that have recently surfaced have a new story to tell. Scroll down to read more...
Varun Might Win This Race
As per a Mid-Day report, the makers have approached Varun Dhawan to play the main lead in the remake of this super-hit Telugu flick.
We hear that the role has landed in Varun's lap after being passed over by Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor.
An Interesting Role For Varun
The tabloid further quoted a source as saying, "The film is currently being scripted and will be amended to suit Bollywood's audience. It revolves around a philandering, alcoholic, drug addict, a surgeon who falls in love with an innocent medical student. Dhawan, who is currently busy with YRF's Sui Dhaaga, will have to sport a leaner look for the part."
We Just Can't Wait!
It would be quite interesting to watch the 'Judwaa 2' actor play the role of a doctor dealing with anger issues. With Sui Dhaaga and October lined up next, Arjun Reddy remake would be quite a perfect film for him to dish out an array of different roles this year. The Arjun Reddy remake will be helmed by Sandeep Reddywho had directed the Telugu version too.
Varun On October
The actor confessed that October has changed him as a human being He told a daily, "It feels amazing. We wrapped up the film in 38 days. October is more than a film to me. I don't want to say much about it, but this film has definitely impacted me so much as a human being. I think it has definitely changed me as a human being."
While speaking to Mumbai Mirror, Varun who's had back-to-back super-hit films to his credit had said, "One flop and all the good work one has done in the past is wiped out in a flash, so I'm not going to think highly of myself. I'll just savour the thought that my films are doing well, big directors are approaching me with good roles and a change is definitely happening professionally."
Meanwhile, do you folks think that Varun Dhawan would be an apt choice for Arjun Reddy remake?