TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
By: Praveen Lance Fernandes, IndiaFM
Monday, December 04, 2006
The entire Roshan clan made an appearance in Goa on November 30th before Rakesh Roshan's film Krrish was screened for the IFFI. Hrithik Roshan along with parents Rakesh and Pinky and wife Suzanne were called up on stage to talk a bit about the movie before it was shown on the big screen.
Amidst a cheering full house, Hrithik Roshan was presented with a memento by the organizers. "The only reason why I'm a super hero onscreen is because of my father who is the real super-hero", said he.
Alongside the Roshan family on stage was politician Narayan Pratap Rane who joked about how he was Rakesh Roshan's senior as the former started out in politics two years before the latter's entry into films.
Addressing to the crowd Rakesh Roshan said," The journey has been long and fruitful. With your support it will be even more interesting in the future." Krrish which created waves at the box-office was highly appreciated by the audiences and critics all over and is one of 2006's top-grossers.
Pooja Bhatt injured in Goa
Bappi doing Sholay songs