TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, July 09, 2007
Contrary to the latest speculation in tinsel town, there are no bad vibes between Abhishek Bachchan and Vivek Oberoi. Of late, rumours have been afloat that Abhishek has some reservations about working with Vivek in Sunil Shetty's production venture Mission Istanbul which will be directed by Apoorva Lakhia.
The movie will have a huge star cast that includes Vivek, Abhishek, Bobby Deol and Tusshar Kapoor along with a number of heroines who are yet to be finalized.
However, gossip has been going around that Abhi, who is married to Aishwarya Rai , does not want to work with Vivek, her former beau.
But Sunil Shetty , the film's producer, has denied these rumours. He says that both Abhishek and Vivek are too professional to bring any personal matters in between their work.
Not only will Abhi and Vivek reportedly work together in the film, they will also shoot many scenes together. In his interviews earlier, Vivek has made it clear that he has no bad feelings for Abhishek. In fact, he congratulated Abhi and Ash on their marriage (not personally, but in a TV interview) and wished them a happy life together.