TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Monday, July 09, 2007
After being through a disastrous run at the box office in the form of Kyun Ho Gaya Na and Shabd, and being overshadowed by Mallika Sherawat's skimpy outfits at the Cannes film festival, finally here's some good news for the gorgeous Aishwarya Bachchan and her fans. Our desi beauty has been ranked as one of the ten most beautiful women of the world by the Harpers&Queen magazine.
Topping the list was Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie; the others in the top ten list include Christy Turlington, Queen Rania of Jordan, Sofia Coppola, Nigella Lawson, Uma Thurman, Emmanuelle Beart, Kate Moss, Aishwarya Rai and Charlotte, of Monaco