TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has surrendered his controversial farmlands in Uttar Pradesh and Maharashtra. He donated the Barabanki land to the local gramsabha and informed Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati about the decision.
The administration in Barabanki asked whether Bachchan could classify himself as a farmer to keep the land. He took the case to Allahabad High Court where it is pending.
The actor also wrote to Maharashtra Chief Minister and the Pune divisional commissioner about his decision to give up the land owned by him and his son Abhishek Bachchan near Pawna dam.
|Also read... |
Big B gets meetha crazy
Big B's voiceover in Swami
Amitabh embarrassed to play God now!
Amitabh Bachchan on IIFA tour
Big B may star in Ridley Scott's next