TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Anubhav Sinha has put together a bouquet of productions. And one of them is a film entitled Sankat City. The shooting started earlier this week. "It's a strange title for a film set in Mumbai city," says Anupam Kher who plays one of the leads along with Irrfan Khan. "But it suits the film."
After a long time Anupam has made special preparations for a role. "I've shaved my head off (completely). The role is such. And the director Pankaj Advani is new. He has done television before. But this is his first feature film. And he's superb."
Anupam notices a sudden spurt in the number of screenplay writers in Bollywood, "There was a time a while back when we hardly had good writing talent around us. Today there're so many talented writers around all of a sudden. I just completed a fantastic film called Wednesday with another talented writer-director Neeraj Pandey. And now I've Pankaj Advani making Sankat City. Both films catch Mumbai City in different moods."
About his Sankat City co-star Irrfan Khan, Anupam says, "We had done a film called Ek Apna Aasman together. I'm looking forward to work with him again."
|Also read... |
Anupam Kher's own Bollywood news agency
Anupam Kher to direct Ruslaan
Naseeruddin, Kher in Wednesday
Anupam, Rajpal in Ranjan's 'next'
Gauhar Khan dreams big...