TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
The talented Anurag Basu is undoubtedly making a name for himself as a director who experiments with varied subjects. With the success of Gangster and Life in a.... Metro, expectations of him have only grown.
The latest buzz is that Anurag is planning a sequel to Metro in which Hrithik Roshan will play the lead. It is learnt that papa Roshan was so impressed by Anurag's work that he went ahead and expressed his "son's desire" to work with the director.
"My writer Sanjeev Dutta and myself is currently busy finalizing the script. Once it is ready, casting will get going," is all that Anurag has to say. But sources even hint that if all goes well, the film will have an intimate scene between the curvaceous Shilpa Shetty and heart-throb Hrithik. Now that's something to look out for.
But from when Rakesh Roshan started bagging roles on behalf of his son. Has it been a norm or is the son too busy to talk to Anurag?