TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
By Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
No one could be happier than Bipasha Basu at the moment.
The Taj Mahal has been re-elected one of the Seven Wonders of the World. "My cup of joy really runs over," she enthuses from Lisbon. "It was a great experience though I had a cold and a little bit of sore throat I think I managed quite well on the stage."
One fortunate thing of the Seven Wonders experience was Bipasha's interaction with Ben Kingsley and actress Hillary Swank who also hosted the show. Enthuses Bipasha, "Both Sir Ben and Hillary were great fun. We got along famously. I had myself a ball."
The unfortunate part was Bipasha lost her luggage on the way from London to Lisbon. "Not just me. All of us arrived in Lisbon without our luggage. We finally got it very late on Friday night. Too late. We had to go around shopping in Lisbon for almost everything. It was quite a crazy experience."