TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Record: IAF airlifts 463 tonnes of load
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
By: Daliya Daspurkayastha
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Bollywood star Bobby Deol cannot control his emotion and burst into tears during the recent IIFA ceremony in Yorkshire where the veteran actor Dharmendra received a lifetime achievement award. Bobby adores his father Dharmendra a lot. He is like a world to him.
Bobby has a very strong bond with his father. On being asked, why he broke down publicly, Bobby replied, he hates to wear the mask of strong man who hide their emotions behind their face, thinking that to emote openly is unmanly. According to Bobby, everybody is moved by some touching moments at one point of time and seeing his father holding the lifetime achievement award is really a touching moment for him.
Recently, the three Deols were seen in Anil Sharma's film Apne. Apne is having a fairly good run at the theatres. Now, Anil is planning another flick with them, and talks were going on. The second film will have Dharmendra, Sunny Deol and Bobby Deol playing three conmen. The script of the film is being written by Neeraj Pathak. Shooting for the film will geared up very soon.