TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Just about the size of Punjab, Croatia is all set to woo Bollywood with its breathtaking locales. Apparently, Croatia mesmerized the legendary Dev Anand with its scenic beauty that he has decided to shoot his next film in the country.
Boris Suran, First Secretary in the Croatian embassy in New Delhi, said that the actor-director would start shooting his English film When Heart Beats Are The Same in August. Film-maker N Chandra is also likely to shoot his next venture, titled Breaking News, in Croatia. The country, with its population of just 46 lakh, attracts 10 million tourists each year, but few of them are Indians. "We are offering various concessions to Bollywood filmmakers if they wish to come and shoot in our country," Suran said, describing Croatia as a "pocket-friendly paradise".