TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Friday, July 20, 2007
After a series of Bollywood stars indulged in painting for charity purposes, yesteryear superstar Dilip Kumar and his actor wife Saira Banu are all set to join the bandwagon by exhibiting their artistic skills for charity. Soap Queen Ekta Kapoor and Maharashtra Chief Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh are also going to join them.
Each of them is going to be supported by a renowned artist to bring out the best out of them. While Jatin Das is going to give Dilip Kumar and Saira Banu company, Manu Parekh will help Vilasrao Deshmukh. All the work by these eminent personalities will be auctioned off in October.
Nisha Jamvwal, board member of NGO Khushii, which is responsible for this venture thinks that it is a very good idea to get famous, responsible personalities work together for noble causes. The money raised from this auction will go to two of Khushii's projects- one for the homeless youth and one for the elderly.
|Also read... |
Dharmendra: Down the memory lane
Bollywood stars' cricket craze!
Dilip Kumar receives Phalke award
Saira Banu laments present Bollywood
Dilip Kumar, SRK's home in Pakistan