TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Of course, we all know that the double 'y's in Heyy Babyy are because of numerological reasons. Director Sajid Khan willingly tells us that the modified spelling adds up to the number 9 according to numerology. The original spelling Hey Baby sums up only to 7.
Numerology or no numerology, the film has already changed Sajid a lot. "I was an impatient person when I was working for television. Earlier, it was people who used to wait outside my make-up van. Now when I had to wait for actors outside their make-up vans, I have learned to keep my patience," he admits. As for the Indian audiences, the unlimited viewing options, courtesy satellite television, has made them more intelligent and choosy, he feels.
Well said, and point to be noted, Sajid.