TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
By: Abid, Glamsham
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
As was reported across the media, composer-singer and now successful actor, Himesh Reshammiya, had visited the Ajmer shrine ('dargah') in a 'burqa'. Obviously it displeased the hardliners (waiting to exploit such situations) and they protested against it. However on the contrary, it worked to Himesh's advantage, as it gave a lot of additional publicity to his Aap Kaa Surroor, which is now an unquestionable hit.
We now hear that Himesh plans to visit the Ajmer shrine again, this time to thank the almighty for the success of his movie. He will also visit the bustling shrine of Sai Baba in Shirdi and Shree Siddhivinayak Temple, for the same purpose.
|Also read... |
Himesh shows bad professionalism
Himesh Reshammiya in burqa
Aap Ka Suroor: A critique
When Himesh got emotional!
Abbas - Mustan return with Naqaab