TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Check out the first look of the sequel of Pyaar Ke Side-Effects that was shot in a very hush hush fashion. However, in this outing Rahul Bose and Mallika Sherawat have been replaced by R. Madhavan and Sada.
The film speaks of what turbulent times the couple goes through during their Honeymoon in the midst of a war.
Well, if you believed us then well... you should stop believing anything and everything that we say.
Following up from our earlier expose of Satya- The Sarkar, here is another South Indian flick which is being released under a new name. This is not a sequel to the Rahul Bose-Mallika Sherawat starrer Pyaar Ke Side Effects.
This is not a sequel to the Rahul Bose-Mallika Sherawat starrer Pyaar Ke Side-Effects.
Obviously, this film is trying to capitalize on the success of the former film; Honeymoon Ke Side-Effects is actually a dubbed version of the 2005 film Priyasakhi and has no connection whatsoever to PKSE.
The film starring Madhavan and south actress Sada is directed by K.S. Adhiyamaan who had earlier directed the delayed Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam and Shaadi Karke Phas Gaya.