TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Here's another star son readying to step into Bollywood. Luv Sinha, son of actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha, is planning to debut in a film produced by papa's company Shotgun Entertainment.
Sinha Senior is going the Roshan way, taking deep interest in launching his son. He has finalized the script and has decided upon the director, too. Meanwhile, Luv is leaving no stone unturned to get into the mould. He has been learning acting from his father's teacher Roshan Taneja and dancing from Deepak Rawat.
The newcomer insists that he wants to establish his own identity in the industry with his talent and not be known only as Shatrughan Sinha's son. At the same time, he also wants to "live up to the high standards" set by his father. Now, why then is he debuting in his father's film?