TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Sajid Khan, brother of choreographer-turned-director Farah Khan, is ready with his directorial debut Heyy Babyy. But what got him into direction in the first place?
Sajid replied: "I think it started when I saw my first film at the age of four! I am one of those who watch films and find faults in them. There are very few films that I have really liked. But when I like a film, the film-maker becomes God for me. I feel that ninety percent of the films that I have seen could have been made in a better way; the character could have been improved, the length of the film could be shorter etc".
Now just when Sajid's debut is about to be released, need he be so truthful? Wouldn't other directors take offence at his statements and go about finding faults with Heyy Babyy?