TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Friday, January 05, 2007
Mallika Sherawat is in trouble again. After the incident at Mariott Hotel where the bombshell walked out in the midst of her performance on New Year's Eve, Mallika has been slapped with an obscenity case against her.
Vinod Jain, a social activist wrote to the Mumbai police stating that he was shocked and offended watching the performance of the sizzling queen on TV and has seeked action against Sherawat for wearing 'obscene clothes'.
He also claimed that the actress apart from wearing a very revealing skin suit also danced in a manner offensive to Indian culture and women.
Sherawat was signed in for an amount of Rs. 50 lakh for a performance that was expected to last for only 45 minutes.
The tickets apparently were sold from between Rs 5,000 to Rs 9,000!
Sanjay wraps up dubbing of Sarhad Paar
Konkona-Ranvir in Madhuri's comeback film